DE SOUZA NETO, P. A.
Postdoctoral fellow in Computer Science at the University of Grenoble Alpes (HADAS team at LIG - Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble ) in France from September 2014 to August 2015. Supervisor: Prof. Dra. Genoveva Vargas-Solar; Subject: Service-Level Agreement (SLA) Guided Data Processing by Composing Services; Sponsoring agency: CAPES.
PhD in Computer Science by Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics from Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN finished in December 2012, with doctoral internship at the Grenoble University (HADAS team at LIG - Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble ) in France (from September 2011 to May 2012).
Main areas: Software Engineering and Programming Languages.
- Advisors: Prof. Dr. Martin Alejandro Musicante and Profa. Dra. Genoveva Vargas-Solar .
- Thesis Title: A Methodology for Building Service-Oriented Applications in the Presence of Non-Functional Properties;
Master in Systems and Computation by Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics from Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN, finished in September 2007. Main area: Software Engineering .
- Advisor: Profa. Dra. Anamaria Martins Moreira .
- Dissertation Title: JCML - Java Card Modeling Language: Definição e Implementação.
Graduation in Software Development Technology, by Department of Information Technology of the Federal Technological Education Center of Rio Grande do Norte, finished in July 2005.
- Adivisor: Prof. João Maria Filgueira
- Title: Proposta de Modelo de Gerência de Conhecimento para Acompanhamento de Projeto de Software .